Take a Look at Us!
At About Faces and Braces, we are a distinguished and experienced orthodontic practice conveniently located in Clarksville and Springfield, TN. Dr. Shawn Lehman-Grimes is proud to offer superior orthodontic care to every patient who walks through his door. Our staff will make sure your visit is comfortable. We offer a wide range of orthodontic treatments to meet the needs and desires of each individual patient.
About the Doctor
Dr. Shawn Lehman-Grimes is continuing the family legacy as his father previously owned the practice for 30 years. He follows in his father footsteps by keeping a professional yet comfortable office for patients who come looking for orthodontic treatment. He has been successful in creating a relaxing and personable atmosphere with patients even calling him “Dr. Shawn.”
Types of Braces
We offer a variety of modern orthodontic treatment options to suit the needs of each patient. By offering different kinds of services, we can best treat our patients with individual preference. Luckily, we live in a time where there is more than one choice. Our options are as follows.
- Invisalign®: Invisalign is the clear way to achieve all of the benefits of traditional braces without anyone having to know you’re wearing them! A clear tray is used instead of traditional metal braces to gradually shift your teeth.
- Invisalign™ Teen: These are the ideal solution for teenagers wanting to perfect their smile with confidence. This system uses a series of clear removable aligners with a blue dot indicator showing your teen how often to change them. Patients can eat, drink, brush, and floss normally.
- Metal Braces: Traditional metal braces are the most common, created from high-grade stainless steel.
- Clear Braces: Created from ceramic, clear braces are the most popular with adult patients due to their cosmetic appeal. The only drawback is that they are more fragile and the elastic ties can discolor between orthodontic visits.
- In-Ovation R: This products involves a shorter treatment time than other choices because it allows the orthodontist to work faster. It’s also more comfortable because they are smaller in size.
- Clarity: With a more translucent appearance, patients often choose these braces to avoid having a mouth full of metal. Made from a hard ceramic material, these braces won’t stain or discolor and have the same performance as metal braces.
Why Choose About Faces and Braces?
We are not your ordinary orthodontic office. If you are looking for orthodontic care in Springfield and Clarksville, TN then look no further. Our staff will make you feel at ease during your visit and work hard to make sure you and your family are comfortable. We offer easy scheduling and convenient payment options. Contact us to learn how we can help create the smile you’ve always wanted!